Wednesday 2 May 2012

everything mess up

what can i do
everything mess up
i cant breathe
everything just come into my mind
what i did and i cant control it
i know that i have to handle it properly
but
i couldnt
i switched it on accidentally
it is not in my control
i cant do anything
i can feel my heart beat is increasing
but why i cant make it calm
there are lots of thing waiting for me to do
everything is run out of time
feeling that i cant express
so please
just get out from my mind
and keep away from me
i dont know how to handle it
unless you can help
and make me not to suffer in this kind of feeling

i did the wrong thing
i knew it
please forgive me

i have no one to say
though i have
i wouldnt tell
im changing who i am
and i dont know what is going to be happened
i can just do what i can do
dont come in which is not on my list
i need some time to adapt
all of this is strenge for me
i have no idea what i have been thinking about
just make my life easy
everything will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment