Friday 26 October 2012

miss

01/01/2011, I were in Tsun Jin
It was a new life for me
I enjoyed the time with S3
The happiest time for me and you

Sep 2011, I came to the UK
I did foundation science in Cambridge
The first time I left home and my family
I have met lots of international students
and knew lots of different cultures

And I think we had the first arguement

Dec 2011, It was the first snow in my life
I spent my time with my sister and stayed over in her uni

01/01/2012, Another new year
I were sad because I couldn't celebrate with my family and friends
I missed my grandparents too
Luckily, I had my lovely roommate- Chai Meng Yih:))
We accompanied each other and celebrated together
But we didn't actually celebrated Chinese New Year..haha..XD

June 2012, I went back to Malaysia
I had Malaysian food for every meal
AWWWW..miss msian food soooooooo much!!!
I were so happy to see my parents every morning and I could say good night to them every night:))
I went to school to met S3 and you
We spent time together
Party, Cinema, TS, yamcha....

Sep 2012, I came to the UK to continue my studies
I had the flight alone-----another new journey for me
Physiotherapy

27/10/2012 I am writting wretch and I just realised I am selfish to who cares about me
I didn't spend much time with you but you always stay beside me
I have been to the UK for a year and did nothing for you
Love you and Miss you:))

Love my friends and family too:))

No comments:

Post a Comment