Friday 24 May 2013

Physio Placement-Outpatient

Yes, I have a really nice placement in a community hospital!
It is a brilliant working place and I've done for 4 weeks.
Still have another week to go!
I really want to say love my team and educator
I appreciate that I've got this placement and I've learnt a lot from them

During this placement, I found that this is want I really want to do
Can't tell how amazing it has been through

I will remember our lovely time that we've spend together!
Great tea time, lunch time, retirement party!
Yeah, it was 4 generation of team lead in that party
although I don't know anybody there but I was appreciated and happy
It is a new beginning for the lovely retired lady
However, it is a new journey for me

Suddenly I thought, Well, this is life...What an amazing life for us
I really enjoyed what I'm doing and I never forget to share everything with my family
Hundred, thousand, million thank you for my family
Thanks for their love, support and be with me

In this placement, I feel I want to learn more! I want to do more!
There is no an ending since I've made this choice
Just keep going and enjoy the view:)

I love my world, and everybody who has been with me <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment