Wednesday 29 June 2011

my engish level

Hi, my lovely friend~
I start to use english to type my blog
I will go to UK to study the foundation next year
So i need to prepare for the IELTS exam
For me, english is a difficult subject
I have to work hard to get ready for the exam
To apply the visa of UK,I must get at least 5.0 mark
It make me feel pressure

Maybe there are a lot of grammer mistake,broken english in my blog
But i hope i can improve my english in this way
Hope that all of u can correct the mistake in my blog
so that I can learn from here

Today, dady has phoned the agent
to know about the course of the foundation for me
The agent suggested me go to UK in this year's September
He said that it can save time and money
It is because the student of UK have been foundation
when they are sixteen years old
haizz..
If i go there when i am 16 or 17 years old
I think i am the oldest
I am too impatient to wait to go to UK to continue the lesson
I think it is because my sister has already go to UK

Finally, I hope all of you can do your best in SPM
and wish all of you happy and good luck everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment